A range of polymer particles fused together for specific mechanical and chemical properties. Porous plastic has excellent dimensional control for complex, 3-dimensional shapes.
Components can vary greatly in porosity, permeability, flexibility, and strength for specific applications. Additives such as self-sealing, color, and hydrophilicity are available to further enhance performance.
- Materials include a range of polymers, such as polyolefins, polyamides, acrylics, styrenics, and others
- Hydrophobic or hydrophilic
- Pore sizes range from 5 microns to greater than 250 microns
- Porosity ranges from 30% to 70%
- Customized 3-dimensional shapes; custom colors; roll stock and die-cutting