A blend of polymeric fibers bonded together for ideal fluid handling capillary structures. Pore size, density, and materials are varied to produce critical performance for specific applications.
Component performance can be further optimized by impregnating fiber structures with active ingredients, such as activated carbon, zeolites, cyclodextrin complexes, pigments, surfactants, reagents, or concentrates.
- Materials include polyester, polyolefins, nylon, cellulosics, acetate, and other fibers
- Pore sizes range from 2 microns to greater than 100 microns
- Chemically and high-temperature resistant
- Hydrophilic or hydrophobic
- Customized 3-dimensional shapes; custom colors; roll stock and die-cutting
- Produced in an award-winning ISO 9001:2008 facility