Porex Filtration Group's parts and components solve our customers’ most challenging engineering problems.
And the need to control and regulate liquids and vapors isn’t limited by industry – and neither is our work. Just a snapshot of our solutions across industries includes:
- Life Sciences: a host of forensic media and contaminant control products
- Ink Control: essential parts for writing instruments and inkjet printer cartridges
- Health Care: surgical equipment components, advanced wound care dressings, and waste removal systems
- Personal Care: skin care products, hair dye applicators, and pregnancy test wicks
Automotive filters, nebulizers, and plug-in air fresheners have something important in common: they depend on Porex Filtration Group for critical functionality.
Creating custom components, prototypes, and modifications is the crux of what we do.
We apply our bonded and non-woven fiber, polyurethane foam, and porous plastic material technologies for great ranges in capillarity, porosity, permeability, and a host of mechanical and chemical properties. Our US-based R&D center and teams of product development engineers work closely with customers to create customized parts and components down to the most specified detail.
On behalf of our customers, we have:
- Optimized writing instrument ink laydown
- Increased surgical device lens clarity
- Enhanced printer system ink extraction
- Improved the accuracy of pregnancy tests
- Boosted diesel engine performance
- Simplified cleanroom maintenance and so much more
With regional headquarters, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices across the United States, Asia, and Europe, we have independent supply chains and a world-class distribution network that offers 97% on-time delivery for customers across the planet.
And no matter where you are or what we produce, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 10993, and ISO 13485 compliances ensure the highest levels of product consistency and quality.